A good cruise for a winter break

Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 09, 2009
Ship: Celebrity Century
I loved this cruise this time around. The family balcony room was so much better than the ocean veiw we had. Loved the balcony with lounge chairs. food was fabulous although I missed the offer of lobster tail on the formal night. My stseroom attendate was less than to be desired. We never really saw him until the last night for a better tip. We had to ask several times for ice or things that we needed. I had better service in ocean veiw rooms.
shop,shop,shop
Don't Miss: del soul shops
great place to drink
Don't Miss: counch train- take trolly its better

Pros: love the food, pool, hottub

Cons: stateroom staff

Recommends Celebrity Century? Yes!