Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

"We were Blessed"

Sail Date: February 09, 2009

My wife and I enjoyed a fabulous week aboard the Century. Beautiful weather enhances any cruise and we were blessed with sunny skies with temperatures in the 70's and 80's throughout our Western Caribbean 5 night cruise.

We have been now on five cruises and have enjoyed them all. For the price we paid through , this one was hard to beat. The service was good
(second only to Disney). The size of this beautiful ship was just right and we really liked it's layout. We had an Inside Stateroom midship on Deck 9 that was very nice - great use of space. When at sea, we hardly knew we were moving.

We loved the pool area with the comfortable cushioned lounge chairs. The hot tubs were some of the best I have been in. I liked that the two pools were divided with shallow water in one pool and deep water in the other.

The food was so good. The buffets were very good for both breakfast and lunch and we loved the many options. My favorite was the stir fry station at lunch and the famous waffles for breakfast. I enjoyed the lunch at the Spa Cafe one day (a little less guilt). The Ice Cream Station was tops. Dinner at night in the MDR was also very good and our Dinner one night in Murano's was probably our best dinner ever.

We look forward to sailing on the Century again!

Pros: The delicious food, nice stateroom and the beautiful weather

Cons: little or nothing

Recommends Celebrity Century? Yes!

Key West, Florida
Not a fan of Key West although it is beautiful from the ship. Enjoyed this day on the ship except for a brief trip on shore for a Key Lime Pie dipped in chocolate.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Loved hanging out at the Royal Palms on 7 mile Beach. We decided to walk back to the ship along the Beach - much farther than we thought but enjoyable.