Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Nickle and Dime

Sail Date: December 01, 2008

The ship was in over all good condition. I took the Christmas Cruise and was not to happy where I turned I was charged for everything. I have been on many cruises but this was over the top charging. If you want soda that will be 25 dollars for the cruise. You want to do half the on board activities that will be a charge. The excursion will terribly run.
On top of paying 1800 for the cruise we were not upgraded but downgraded. The ship was overbooked. They even left 30 people stranded on the port cause they over booked. My bags showed up to my room 8 hours after the cruise began.
The activities on the ship were lacking but they were geared for people who were 80. one drink I was charged 12.50 for a simple rum and coke. You want ice with that it will be another dollar. One they had you on the ship they really hit you. These guys are worse than the airlines. I will not sail with this cruise lines again.

Pros: Food

Cons: Charging very every service

Recommends Celebrity Century? No.