Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Average cruise when compared to others

Sail Date: December 15, 2008

This ship was built in 1995 and it shows. We were on the 8th level and our A/C was not working properly (extremely warm and stuffy) for the entire cruise. I called 9 times and went to the customer relations desk 2 times. Each time we were assured the problem would be taken care of, but it wasn't. My requests for another cabin were totally ignored. My brother, wife and his mother-in-law accompanied us as well and they were all squeezed in a room originally meant for 2 people. When 3 or 4 people share a cabin, a larger cabin should be assigned.

Pros: Price

Cons: Age and condition of ship and too many days at sea

Recommends Celebrity Century? No.

Key West, Florida
Kino's Sandals is a must visit.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Very expensive port, reminded me of the Bahamas. Not much to see, very small area of tourists attractions.