Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A great spring break getaway!

Sail Date: March 22, 2008

My friend and I chose the Celebrity Century as a spring break getaway. I was so glad we did! The beauty and size of the ship amazed me. There were so many options of activities to do on the ship. Our stateroom had plenty of space for storage and lots of closet space as well as being glamorous. The mirrors really accentuated the wonderful lighting in the room. I have to admit though that the dining experience was the highlight of my trip!! The food served for both breakfast and dinner was exceptional. Our waiter was simply elegant and refined. His demeanor made me look forward to each evening.

Pros: the dining experience, the stateroom, the beauty of the ship

Cons: the long lines at the buffet

Recommends Celebrity Century? Yes!

George Town, Grand Cayman
our actual excursion was cancelled due to choppy seas so we did a tour of the town: turtle farm, rum factory, etc. there was nothing there that really caught my attention or made it worthwhile. it was very americanized.
Don't Miss: the beach was beautiful
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
i think just walking through town was one of the best parts of my trip. it is so unlike anything i have ever seen. we saw the falls - they were okay. lol. i enjoyed just strolling down the main street. i will definitely visit jamaica again!
Don't Miss: the town