Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Sedate Cruise

Sail Date: January 07, 2008

The ship was beautiful and very well maintained. Definitely a quality cruise. It was a little more sedate than what we were accustomed to. No Chocolate buffet, and no poolside BBQ parties.

Pros: Quality of food, ship, and accomodations.

Cons: The staff was not motivated to do activities as if they had better things to do.

Recommends Celebrity Century? Yes!

Key West, Florida
Stores had a power outage which they said was common on the island. Store worker replaced a T-Shirt that I was purchasing with another one that I said I didn't want during the power outage.
Don't Miss: Margaritas and Conch Fritters were excellent at Margaritaville. Friendly place.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Stingray city was a blast. It was like swimming with a bunch of puppies. Very exciting and safe. Excursion included a lunch which was absolutely delicious. Good value for the money.
Don't Miss: Stingray City and lunch excursion. Fun, friendly, and well worth the price.
George Town, Grand Cayman