A rugular cruise

Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 20, 2007
Ship: Celebrity Century
This was my eighth cruise. While the ship was very clean and sanitized, I was looking of a pleasant and meaning full cruise. The dining was average. At my table, there were first time cruisers that were not impressed. I did assure them there were other cruises where they will benefit from every aspect of their travel experience aboard different ships I had mentioned to them.
Everything is a must see. While it will be impossible to take every excursion, the Mexican travel industry has made it very entraining for travelers. Be aware, I will ask for a description on exactly what I will be doing and what meals if offered. Other cruises I had taken in the past were no brainers. This was an eye opener for my next cruise.

Pros: Clean ship with very clean state rooms.

Cons: Shore excursions. Brochure mentioned Mexican restaurant lunch and we received a tuna fish lunch package with crackers, a cookie, a fruit pack and a mint. The beverage was to be issued after the shore excursion; I am still waiting for it.

Recommends Celebrity Century? No.