Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

What a Vacation !! :o)

Sail Date: February 24, 2007

We were extremely impressed with the ship Century, It was not only beautiful but was full of fun for everyone no matter your age !!

Pros: I loved the customer service provided to me by the entire cruise staff. The food was excellent and what a great variety of treats for everyone. My stateroom view was awesome as well.

Cons: The cruise staff considerably tore my large suitcase when we disembarked back in Miami. Also Guest Services on the ship were unaware of my bonus cheese & wine pkg. you promised me when I booked this cruise originally. Jamacia was a scary experience for both myself & my sister-in-law as well.

Recommends Celebrity Century? Yes!

George Town, Grand Cayman
Seven mile beach was beautiful !! I also found a great deal on jewelry at the Kirkland Jewerly shop.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
The local people were so aggressive towards us while attempting to make us purchase their goods. They also try solicided us to purchase their illegal drugs several times while we tried to shop there. I would not recommend this port of call to anyone in the future.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica