My birthday cruise

Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 11, 2006
Ship: Celebrity Century
Cabin Type: Suite
The ship was like a fairy tale on the water. Everything a person would want was at your finger tips.
Swimming with the stingrays is incredible. The beaches are beautiful. I love this port.
Don't Miss: Swimming with the stingrays. I have a video to proof it.
Key West is good for shopping and the city tour on the little train is a lot of fun
Don't Miss: Swimming with the stingrays. I have a video to proof it.

Pros: The ship was beautiful,the customer service excellent.It was definitely a cruise from heaven. I was impressed with the Sky suite. This was my fourth cruise with Celebrity and they keep getting better every year. I have been on 16 cruises .

Cons: I can`t think about anything I did not like. The food was wonderful, the staff courteous and the accommondation fabulous

Recommends Celebrity Century? Yes!