Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

My birthday cruise

Sail Date: December 11, 2006

Room Type: Suite

The ship was like a fairy tale on the water. Everything a person would want was at your finger tips.

Pros: The ship was beautiful,the customer service excellent.It was definitely a cruise from heaven. I was impressed with the Sky suite. This was my fourth cruise with Celebrity and they keep getting better every year. I have been on 16 cruises .

Cons: I can`t think about anything I did not like. The food was wonderful, the staff courteous and the accommondation fabulous

Recommends Celebrity Century? Yes!

George Town, Grand Cayman
Swimming with the stingrays is incredible. The beaches are beautiful. I love this port.
Don't Miss: Swimming with the stingrays. I have a video to proof it.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Don't Miss: Swimming with the stingrays. I have a video to proof it.
Key West, Florida
Key West is good for shopping and the city tour on the little train is a lot of fun
Key West, Florida