The Best Cruise I ever had

Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

9 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 09, 2006
Ship: Celebrity Century
The overall Celebrity ship was beautiful. All areas of the ship were kept spotless clean. Cabins were small, but comfortable. The food was well presented in the buffets, and dinner was served with perfection. Five Star dining at its best. The shows were great and a good variety for a 10 day cruise. Kid's Club was fun, as my 12 year old daughter had a blast. Always kept the children busy with activities. The pool area had plenty of chairs and two pools were refreshing. This was my first cruise with Celebrity and I would definitely cruise with them again.
Dolphin Cove was the highlight of our day
Don't Miss: Dunn's River Falls and swimming with dolphins
Shopping, and Palm Beach
Don't Miss: Palm Beach and Parasailing
Shopping, Shopping and more shopping
Don't Miss: Mambo Beach I heard was beautifil, but never got to go because I went shopping
Seven Mile Beach was the highlight of our day at Port.
Don't Miss: Seven Mile Beach
Seven Mile Beach was the highlight of our day at Port.
Don't Miss: Seven Mile Beach
Dolphin Cove was the highlight of our day
Don't Miss: Dunn's River Falls and swimming with dolphins
Shopping, and Palm Beach
Don't Miss: Palm Beach and Parasailing
Shopping, Shopping and more shopping

Pros: Great choices for dining

Cons: Much older crowd than expected