Celebrity Century Cruise Review

Embarkation was simple, we just walked on through without a wait.The food was great, but after the 6th day we were ready for regular food. The pizza on this ship wasn't that good and they need more variety on the grill and sandwich area. Entertainment was o.k., but they needed more to do on at sea days. The entertainment is mostly geared toward the older generation, even though we're in our early 40's, we still enjoyed it. I wouldn't recommend this cruise for young kids or teens as there's not much for them to do. Most of the kids I talked with complained of being bored. We would cruise on this ship again, only if we wanted rest. But for the most part, we like a little more to do. I got a lot of sleep.