Celebrity Century Cruise Review

My boyfriend and I were the last two (I believe) to embark, so we didn't get our photo taken at the beginning. No biggie though because we don't tend to buy the professional ones and use our digital camera to take our own.Food was excellent, we only rose early enough to eat breakfast twice, once for an early excursion and once for disembarkation, but breakfast, buffet lunch and formal lunch and dinners were excellent. I never had to return anything and ate a variety. It was tough going back to to hotdogs at home! I was up to three desserts at dinner time and managed to only gain two pounds.We went to most of the shows and I saw every movie (5 in all) at the cinema from Ice Age to My Fat Greek Wedding.Our itinerary was supposed to be the Western Caribbean but because of Hurricane Lili, they diverted us to the Eastern Caribbean. It ended up being great. Unfortunately, because of this, we got to Puerto Rico at 5pm and didn't have much daylight to do anything so shopping was on the agenda. St. Thomas and St. Martin were beautiful. We did the sail and snorkel to Buck Island in St. Thomas. Each sailboat only allowed six people so it was nice and intimate. Not a big party boat. You felt like it was your own sailboat! In St. Martin we did the Mountain Biking excursion. A little pricey but very fun. Also, not for the inexperienced. Three women dropped out and one guy did fall. But don't let this scare you away, it's not that hard, some areas are off road and steep but you can always get off your bike and walk up and the pack waits for you at the top or at the end of a hard patch.We got into Nassau late in the day too but enjoyed shopping at the Straw Market. We only had two hours to shop because everyone was closing at 5 and 6 o'clock but it was fun. Definitely don't take the first price, even if you can only get them down 50 cents, there's plenty of the same merchandise so they'll usually come down a dollar or so!