Celebrity Century Cruise Review

We've cruised 12 times. This cruise was moderately enjoyable. The ship left port late due to mechanical problems. The ship altered its scheduled itinerary due to crew illness. We missed our first port by a day. The ship is worn and needs remodeling on the pool deck. The gym was too small and lacked equipment. The crew was more than accommodating. They were fantastic. The ship's elevators are either slow, non-existent or so stuffy you can't breathe. The entertainment is minimally acceptable. The cabin was very good, but a bit small. Water pressure in the shower was the best I've seen. Cabin steward was very good. Highlight of our cruise was our waiter, Andre, from Romania! He's the best I've ever seen. He made our cruise. The food was the best I've had. The food was exceptional. Areas of improvement are remodeling and entertainment. My advice to you is to choose a newer Celebrity ship and inquire about entertainment prior to your cruise. Cruise ships need to hire bands that can entertain anyone. They cannot shortcut with this segment of entertainment (also, please no bands with computer drums, it really ruins the whole sound.) This ship also lacks a piano bar.