Celebrity Century Cruise Review

I do believe that with anything in life, you can't expect....and then you will receive! The Century is a lovely ship. Even though she is seven years old, it is in fine shape. The food on Celebrity is good. There really is something for everyone. The ship was filled to capacity and there still was room. Only at the buffets did it seem crowded. The entertainment was ok. We especially liked the comedians on board. The Cruise Director and his staff did a wonderful job trying to keep everyone happy. The ports were ok, and I am glad I saw the Eastern Caribbean, but I would not go back, especially to Nassau. I would not hesitate to sail with Celebrity again -- I think next time on one of the newer ships, such as the Summit, Millennium or Constellation.