Celebrity Century Cruise Review

Food great, wait staff as good (usually better) as in any 5 diamond or diamond restaurant.PORTs. You've probably read about the brevity of port visits, but I've got thing to address. The Nassau docking is ALWAYS 2 HOURS LATE. ENTERTAINMENT. The cruise line dancers and singers were the worst we've seen on eight cruises. My husband and I are in our mid to late 30's, but the 50-60 year-olds agreed. So if you're in your 20's, FORGET IT!!!My husband and I have cruised 4 times in the last two years, having brought different family members with us each time. We're cruising in November and in June to Alaska. We absolutely will not go with RCI, Celebrity or Princess.