Celebrity Century Cruise Review

First time on Celebrity, had a wonderful time with my wife and grown kids. Cabins, food, service, especially the AquaSpa were all excellent. On-board activities were somewhat lacking. The live entertainment was hot and cold, more movies and bigger screen needed in the theater. Bingo attendance and cash payouts were pretty lame for a ship this size. My biggest complaint, though, was the insufficient time alotted in San Juan and Nassau. It seemed by trying to squeeze in 4 ports, that these 2 were not done well at all. By the time we got off the ship, it was nearly time to get back on (if you wanted to take advantage of meals onboard). I would happily cruise with Celebrity again, in spite of the issues I mentioned, but I would pick an itinerary with only 3 ports.