Celebrity Century Cruise Review

I thought the embarkation process was somewhat time consuming, but a realistic expectation, considering the amount of people and security measures. The disembarkation process was extremely well-done and organized.The food aboard the ship was fabulous! The dinners were exceptional. I loved the wide variety of food choices from night to night. The quality was exceptional. The desserts were to die for!!!We had a real enjoyable time with our cruise staff. We really got to know our cabin steward and our waiter. It really made it fun to get to know them and see them everyday. Every member of the staff on the ship was very personable.We had an inside room. It was quite efficient and very comfortable. The room was accented with nice wood tones. It was kept immaculate by our cabin steward. The entertainment was first rate. We enjoyed every show. The Celebrity entertainers were absolute professionals! We really enjoyed meeting some of the performers while sitting around the pool, etc. They were very friendly and down-to-earth.I thought every part of the ship was exceptionally clean. All the wood tones were warm and rich; all the brass highly polished. I felt pampered every where I went on the ship.The ports of call were great. Jamaica was my least favorite and Cozumel was my favorite. The shopping at Key West was also pretty good. Even with the rain in Cozumel, we had a terrific time. The Jeep excursion is a MUST!I would highly recommend the Century and look forward to sailing with Celebrity again!