Celebrity Century Cruise Review

WELL I WILL SAY THAT TIME IS VERY IMPORTANT. THIS SHIP WAS EXTREMELY PROMPT. BUT ON A VACATION, I THINK THAT IS NOT IMPORTANT TO ME.IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR ACTION, FUN AND A FEELING OF YOUTH, THIS IS NOT THE SHIP. I'VE BEEN ON OTHER SHIPS AND THIS IS A RIP-OFF. ACTIVITIES ARE MINIMAL, A VARIETY OF FOOD IS EXTREMELY LIMITED AND WHEN YOU VISIT THE ISLANDS YOU WILL BE THE LAST SHIP IN & THE FIRST OUT, LEAVING NO TIME TO ENJOY YOUR TIME. I GUESS THE LONGER THEY STAY DOCKED THE MORE THEY HAVE TO PAY.THERE IS A NIGHTCLUB THAT PLAYS ONLY 1 TYPE OF MUSIC FOR HOURS AND HOURS, NO VARIETY.I MUST COMMEND THE ROOM STEWARDS FOR THIER WORK THOUGH. IN A NUT SHELL, THIS SHIP IS FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T WANT MUCH. WE DOCKED IN ST.MARTEN AT 2PM, COULDN'T GET OFF THE SHIP UNTIL 3:10PM. THERE WERE 3 OTHER SHIPS DOCKED AT 2PM. AT 6:45 WE HAD TO LEAVE THE ISLAND 3HRS AFTER DOCKING. TAKE MY ADVICE,GO ROYAL.