Celebrity Century Cruise Review

Ship: Celebrity Century
As I have mentioned, I don't understand . . even the folks at nearby tables were commenting that the food was not up to the standards they expected. Embarkation was great, Ft. Lauderdale is SO much easier that Miami. My teen told me that the video games were broken. My eleven year old had a terrific time (good children's program). We sailed back in Feb of 2000 and I've waited this long to write a review because I don't want to harm Celebrity's reputation. As I said ... I don't understand what all the 5 stars were about.