Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

An awesome cruise

Sail Date: April 07, 2007

The ship was immaculate and beautiful and classy. The theater shows were outstanding. The lounge music was super. A cruise with the music of the 50s and 60s and 70s and a Mtown set of music was awesome. i did not want it to stop. The music on the pool deck was fun and very enjoyable.
I had not been on a cruise with many children but Celebrity knew how to even give them a happy cruse. All of the children seemed very happy and very well behaved and the teenagers were delightful.
I decided since I was traveling alone this cruise to treat myself to 5 nights of Murano specialty restaurant dining. It was a very awedsome experience. The waiters were splendid and the harpist and the ambience of the dining room made me feel like the Queen of England.
The Nova coffee bar was another delightful experience. The employees there are also very classy people.
I have gone with other curise lines but none compare with Celebrity. In the past year I have been on Infinity and Millenium and just recently was Century. I would never cruise with another cruise line.
The fitness center is excellent and the spa is wonderful. The spa dining is healthy and excellent.

Pros: Safe and clean and elegant

Cons: nothing

Recommends Celebrity Century? Yes!

The specialty restaurant is an experience to not be forgotten
My stateroom was an extended oceanview. I had closet and drawer space beyond comprehension. The bathroom was huge. The stateroom attendant kept it immaculate.
The decor is elegant and the layout is very well planned.