An enjoyable holiday

Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 16, 2009
Ship: Celebrity Century
Every person who was part of the crew was exceedingly cheerful, kind, and helpful. For me the most outstanding part of the four-day cruise was the outstanding entertainment. The cast, the scenery, the lighting--all were exceptional.

Superb food, wonderful variety

I loved the shows. The "Dance Around the World" show was my favorite; the talent, scenery, sound, lighting and all were exceptional. James Stephens III was amazingly talented.

Everyone was friendly and anxious and willing to help. When my daughter left her purse at the gangplank when entering after a shore leave the staff was very helpful in seeing that she got it back it back

The ship was very clean and neat overall.

The room was clean and well kept. The stateroom attendant did an outstanding job.
I enjoyed all of this tour.
Don't Miss: The tequila demonstration and shop
The city tour of Key West. The glass-bottom boat trip was disappointing.
Don't Miss: Train tour of the city

Pros: The fantastic entertainment programs, the skill of the singers and dancers.

Cons: The too-loud music playing before and between shows.

Recommends Celebrity Century? Yes!