Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

An enjoyable holiday

Sail Date: April 16, 2009

Every person who was part of the crew was exceedingly cheerful, kind, and helpful. For me the most outstanding part of the four-day cruise was the outstanding entertainment. The cast, the scenery, the lighting--all were exceptional.

Pros: The fantastic entertainment programs, the skill of the singers and dancers.

Cons: The too-loud music playing before and between shows.

Recommends Celebrity Century? Yes!

The room was clean and well kept. The stateroom attendant did an outstanding job.
Everyone was friendly and anxious and willing to help. When my daughter left her purse at the gangplank when entering after a shore leave the staff was very helpful in seeing that she got it back it back
I loved the shows. The "Dance Around the World" show was my favorite; the talent, scenery, sound, lighting and all were exceptional. James Stephens III was amazingly talented.
The ship was very clean and neat overall.
Superb food, wonderful variety
Key West, Florida
The city tour of Key West. The glass-bottom boat trip was disappointing.
Don't Miss: Train tour of the city
I enjoyed all of this tour.
Don't Miss: The tequila demonstration and shop