Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A nice vacation

Sail Date: April 11, 2009

I really enjoyed the great service from the restaurant staff as well as the cleaning staff. Mostly everybody was friendly and helpful. I liked the cleanliness of the ship and the daily announcements that were provided on television and daily updates on paper form.

Pros: I liked the great service

Cons: The entertainment was good, but I wish they would have had more age appropriate activities.

Recommends Celebrity Century? Yes!

Lots of choice, not necessarily great quality. I was also a little disappointed that they had a sign that stated "turkey sausage" but the sever told me on 2 days that the sausage was really pork and he removed the sign immediately. Im not sure why the sign was there in the first place.
The room size, comfort and decor was nice. I was disappointed that our shower was damaged and although we called several times to complain about this, it never was fixed. They never even contacted us and told us that they could not fix it.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Expensive, but nice beaches!
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Good shopping areas and food.