Worst Cruise I have been on

Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 06, 2009
This was the worst cruise I have ever been on. The second night of the cruise we hit rough seas. No announcements were made and my 81 year old aunt fell in the shower and broke her arm. We spent all five days back and forth with the doctor. Spent whole day in the Caymans in the hospital there. Never saw the Caymans. Also on Tuesday night with the rough weather all of us were sick. We could not enjoy the pool at all the ship was over booked. This trip has turned us all off to cruising. This is sad because my mom and aunt have cruised all over the world. No one wants to cruise again. I also paid extra with you for insurance and the cruise line or the cayman Islands would not accept it.

Poor supervision

The Guest Services was the worst I have ever seen. The Guest manager should be fired the way she handles the customers.

did not get to see at all. Only the hospital and would not reccommend getting sick in the Caymans. The hospital was dirty and poorly run.

Pros: the only good thing on this cruise was our wait staff and cabin staff

Cons: the ship was overbooked could not enjoy the pool capacity 1800, 2800 on board

Recommends Celebrity Century? No.