Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Caribbean

Simply "WoW"!!!!

Sail Date: April 01, 2009

First let me say.. I used to read these reviews and think the boats themselves were putting up the reviews, but I can tell you I just got off of the Celebrity Century and couldn't wait to write my first review. My wife and I went on a 5 night cruise to Ocho Rios and the Grand Cayman Islands and it was wonderful. I will spell out everything for you. The staff went overboard to make us feel welcome. I want to say thanks to Edgar our stateroom attenadant, and roy, michael, and Nijal from Sri Lanka our servers at dinner. The food was tremendous. Don't purchase the soda package. You won't have to because there are other beverages available.Even though we didn't have a lot of money, there was NEVER any pressure to tip. Please be careful in Ocho Rios. Although the port is beautiful and this is not an indictment against all those who stay there. There are many people there who were desperate to hustle unassuming travelers out of their money. One brother from New York was actually lured into the stores at Dunn's River Falls and had his hat, bracelet and camera stolen by a "salesman" and five female accomplices. So beware. I won't be going back there, because there are to many other places in the Carribean that are better.. such as Georgetown, Grand Cayman. Wow! Seven milee beach was simply spectacular. I am officially hooked on cruising and I will definitely will be sailing on Celebrity again.

Pros: Service, Food

Cons: Ocho Rios, Jamaica

Recommends Celebrity Century? Yes!