Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A nice vacation

Sail Date: February 05, 2009

This ship was very clean and had a nice, upscale feeling. I was a little disappointed in the size of the ship. I really expected a grand experience. But things were nice and service was amazing.

Pros: The service

Cons: The small size of the ship

Recommends Celebrity Century? Yes!

The food was amazing but lacked the midnight buffet all cruisers gush about.
Passion Island was beautiful. The excursion was well worth it. I just wish it was longer. They bill it as a 5 hour excursion, but be aware, the one hour drive each way is included in the five hours. So the translation is "3 hours on the island". It does include a lunch buffet and open bar.
Key West, Florida
We had every intention of doing the Duval Crawl. We started at Willie T's at 10 am and couldn't bring ourselves to leave!! The bartender was the cutest lady ever!! Meeting Peggy is a must in Key West. She makes an amazing Bloody Mary. I can't wait to go back!
Don't Miss: Willie T's