Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

It was truly a wonderful experience!

Sail Date: October 31, 2008

If there is one thing I would address with the outlay of the ship, it is that some of the rooms were either below or above venues that served to intertain or activety room. that may it very difficult to enjoy any time in my room, both during the day for relaxasion, or at night.
The television channel that was serving as a teaching tool and history lesson for upcomming excursions was unclear and the volume was very low. These are the only two things that I would like to see be rectified. Otherwise, the whole experience was absolutely top rate with a very professional staff, in particular the cruise director. He was simply amazing and had a very engaging personality.
Sincerely, Ms. McIntosh

Pros: The staff was exceedingly accomodation and very professional, the food was delicious and served with utmost flair.

Cons: I was very dissafied with my room, it was below a staff activety room and was noisy until late into the night.

Recommends Celebrity Century? Yes!