Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Wonderful Experience for All

Sail Date: April 19, 2008

The cruise itself was fantastic and the islands we visited were beautiful. Due to travel problems I lost my luggage, and the guest relations informed me that my bags would be relayed to our next stop and they even gave me a complimentary Tuxedo for the captains dinner that night. The staff was always helpful and it was justan excellent onboard experience.

Pros: There was alot of onboard activities at many different times and the food was great.

Cons: The age gap was a bit to large(infant-16/32&up)

Recommends Celebrity Century? Yes!

Everything on the boat was easy to find. and the maps next to the elevators helped make things easier. Everywhere I happened to be was always clean and neat.
The state room was average size and it was pretty comfortable. It was kept clean everytime.
I have cruised once before and this had to be by far the best dining i have had. Between the main dining menu and the buffet, it was all good.
The staff was extemely freindly and helpful and they always managed to be available when they were needed, even if it wasnt their specific duty.
There was always something to do on the boat,no matter where I was there was an activity going on.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
It was an overall beautiful place to visit. When I arrived on the Island I mostly shopped so I didnt have the time to really explore the island.
George Town, Grand Cayman
This was just about the same experience as Ochos Rios along the lines of shopping and tourist attractions.