A Wonderful Experience for All

Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 19, 2008
Ship: Celebrity Century
The cruise itself was fantastic and the islands we visited were beautiful. Due to travel problems I lost my luggage, and the guest relations informed me that my bags would be relayed to our next stop and they even gave me a complimentary Tuxedo for the captains dinner that night. The staff was always helpful and it was justan excellent onboard experience.

I have cruised once before and this had to be by far the best dining i have had. Between the main dining menu and the buffet, it was all good.

There was always something to do on the boat,no matter where I was there was an activity going on.

The staff was extemely freindly and helpful and they always managed to be available when they were needed, even if it wasnt their specific duty.

Everything on the boat was easy to find. and the maps next to the elevators helped make things easier. Everywhere I happened to be was always clean and neat.

The state room was average size and it was pretty comfortable. It was kept clean everytime.
It was an overall beautiful place to visit. When I arrived on the Island I mostly shopped so I didnt have the time to really explore the island.
This was just about the same experience as Ochos Rios along the lines of shopping and tourist attractions.

Pros: There was alot of onboard activities at many different times and the food was great.

Cons: The age gap was a bit to large(infant-16/32&up)

Recommends Celebrity Century? Yes!