Disappointing Cruise

Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: April 01, 2008
Ship: Celebrity Century
Cabin Type: Suite
After several cruises (I love to cruise) in different companies I don't recommend this ship for the following reasons:
i) My reservation with American Airlines included flowers in the Cabin the never arrived. My reservation was also for the second seating (8:30PM) for a table with 5 (we have 3 kids). We were all the time in the first seating and initially sharing a table with a couple of seniors (again we have 3 kids!)
ii) If I did not remind them they will also forget my wife birthday cake
iii) The cabin was dirty including dirty balcony and stained furniture and bathroom floor. It is easy to notice that the ship need some work again after the millionaire remake.
iv) They sell cigars on the ship stores but you can not smoke them inside the ship. They don't have a cigar room but allow people to smoke cigarettes throughout the ship.
v) The food was good but nothing extraordinary. It is easy to notice that the food from an assembly line and some of them dont taste well.
vi) I saw and heard several crew members with bad humor and some times saying bad words in other languages.

Summary: I dont believe that Celebrity is the high end of Royal Caribbean and I am not planning to try again.

Pros: Fun Factory (Kids Club) and Fitness Center

Cons: Dirty Stateroom, Service

Recommends Celebrity Century? No.