A pleasurable and wonderful experience

Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: March 01, 2008
Ship: Celebrity Century
For my husband this was a first cruise for both of us so we had nothing to compare it to but I must say that I was truly delighted at the service we received. We went for the One Love Cruise so all of the activities were planned mainly by the company that chartered the ship but the celebrity also had entertainment and it was great. I believe that this is more of a cruise that it geared towards adults. It was relaxing, romantic and fun. The food was excellent, the service was great and the ship was always in clean and inviting. We loved it so much that we are planning another cruise for next year. We are truly hooked.

We really did not see alot of children during the cruise but the ones that we did see seemed to be enjoying themselves. I did see the activity area for the children and it seemed to be nice and clean but again this particular cruise was mainly for the adults so I cannot give an accurate rating when it comes to childrens activities.

Pros: We loved everything but I think the food was probably the most memorable

Cons: Nothing

Recommends Celebrity Century? Yes!