A wonderful cruise.

Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 23, 2008
Ship: Celebrity Century
My 2 little boys and I took a 5 day cruise on the Celebrity Century. I had cruised on Carnival and Royal Carribean before and was really impressed with the Century. It seemed like it was a step up from the other two carriers. We had an inside room which was really nice and seemed a little bigger than the other lines. The staff was great. One waiter in particular (Danhull fromt he Phillipines) was excellent. He was very friendly and my boys loved him. The food was really good as is the usual case with the other cruises I've been on. I will definately cruise on this carrier again.

Don't Miss: Stingray City

Don't Miss: Dunn River Falls

Pros: Nice, clean ship, Kid's program was great, Service was great

Recommends Celebrity Century? Yes!