Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Nice cruise!

Sail Date: January 03, 2008

This was my first cruise ever. I really didn't know what to expect except from the great things I heard from my friends who had taken cruises. I left the cruise thinking I missed something. I never got that "wow" factor. But hey that could just be me. The ship was nice but wan't breathtaking. I guess seeing those commercials with the new ships left me wanting more. The ship was nice and always clean. for the most part the service was good. When sitting out on the deck, unless you were getting an alcoholic drink you didn't get any service so that really wasn't good. The food was really good. There was always something for every craving you got. We had the concierge class outside room on the 9th deck with a balcony! It was really great. My kids had a room across the hall on the inside. Would not recommend! What a difference a few extra square feet and sunlight makes. Overall it was a nice cruise!

Pros: Clean, friendly, everything at your fingertips

Cons: Alcohol prices, stateroom attendant, tipping recommendations

Recommends Celebrity Century? Yes!

It was only okay if you were a serious shopper! Nothing else to do but shop. I heard the snorkling excursion was fun!
Don't Miss: Carlos & Charlies!!!
Key West, Florida
Key West was awesome!! Wish we had more time there!! Doesn't make sense being there at 8 am and leaving at 2. But I understand it has to do with all ships having to be out of port by a certain time. Wouldn't miss it!
Don't Miss: The shops