It Was Great !

Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 02, 2007
This was my second cruise. The first was with another line. To be quite honest this was the best experience I have had bar none. The service was excellent. The layout of the ship was easily navigated. The people in general were very pleasant and accommodating. The food in all venues was outrageously good. It was a very relaxing and a much needed vacation for me and my partner. I will be cruising on the Century again soon.

It was all sinfully good...

Everyone from my cabin steward to the Captain were amazing

The only disappointment was the size of the stateroom. I will be upgrading to a larger suite next time.

Just the size was a disappointment. The linens and cleanliness were spot on. Maybe better pillows next time.
Not crazy about Grand Cayman. Very pricey in most shops. Margarrittaville was the highlight.
Loved Key West. Shops were all nice. Prices were very reasonable.

Pros: The service

Cons: The size of the room

Recommends Celebrity Century? Yes!