Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

It Was Great !

Sail Date: April 02, 2007

This was my second cruise. The first was with another line. To be quite honest this was the best experience I have had bar none. The service was excellent. The layout of the ship was easily navigated. The people in general were very pleasant and accommodating. The food in all venues was outrageously good. It was a very relaxing and a much needed vacation for me and my partner. I will be cruising on the Century again soon.

Pros: The service

Cons: The size of the room

Recommends Celebrity Century? Yes!

Just the size was a disappointment. The linens and cleanliness were spot on. Maybe better pillows next time.
Everyone from my cabin steward to the Captain were amazing
The only disappointment was the size of the stateroom. I will be upgrading to a larger suite next time.
It was all sinfully good...
Key West, Florida
Loved Key West. Shops were all nice. Prices were very reasonable.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Not crazy about Grand Cayman. Very pricey in most shops. Margarrittaville was the highlight.