Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Excellent Cruise!

Sail Date: March 10, 2007

The rooms were larger than I expected and very comfortable. Staff was at hand at all hours and very accommodating to any guest needs. Each staff member remembered your name as if you were part of the family and was always providing genuine personalized service to guests. I was also extremely pleased with the extra service and tips for shopping and finding excursions that were suitable for anyone. Overall, I give them a superstar rating for their kindness and anticipation of guest needs.

Pros: The service was amazing, the staff was more than friendly and accommodating.

Cons: I wish I could have had more time to take a longer trip.

Recommends Celebrity Century? Yes!

The ship was immacculate and comfortable.
The food was great most nights. Some of the nights, I just wasn't too fond of the entree I ordered, but overall, there is such a variety that you will never go hungry.
Extremely comfortable acommodations with a great deal of storage space as well as living space.
The service was absolutely first class. When I had no shoes to wear for the formal dinner, Rebecca in the store kindly offered me her shoes for the night. She represented true genuine service and the quality of all the staff I recieved throughout was just as great and thorough.
Variety of entertainment and quality was great.