Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Our first cruise and it was awesome!

Sail Date: February 19, 2007

Being that this was our first cruise, we really didn't have anything to compare it to. I feel like I hit the jackpot with the room I chose and the ship. Talking with others that had sailed more than us, it sounded like our ship was "intimate" or small if you will. I personally don't think a bigger ship would necessarily be better, it was hard enough to find where everything was ,not that it was difficult.

Pros: I chose the concierge stateroom

Cons: all the extras we payed for ie: water, soda.....

Recommends Celebrity Century? Yes!

I could not do anything but the concierge stateroom again. The room was good size with awesome storage, hice perks and the best veranda.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Well, If you were not hungry, didn't book an excursion or shopping for jewelry wasn't your thing, than don't bother going to Cayman. I was glad we had the snuba excursion, otherwise, there wasn't much to do.
Key West, Florida
We had fun renting an electric car for two. Most seemed to go for the mopeds. Shopping was good and the restaurants were fun.
Don't Miss: I'm not a big "tourist" so this doesn't apply to me.