Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

First Cruise and it was great!

Sail Date: January 04, 2007

This cruise was a 50th wedding anniversary from my sons. I have never wanted to go on a cruise but my wife has. My sons convinced me to bite the bullet and go on a short cruise so my wife could enjoy something she's always wanted. I was not expecting much but kept a good attitude. Once on the ship I was amazed at how ornate, beautiful, and clean the ship was. It ended up being a wonderful experience for both of us and believe it or not, I would go again.

Pros: The food was outstanding and never ended

Cons: Since we carried on our luggage we were able to disembark rather quickly at the end of the cruise. I would not have wanted to wait the additioanl 2 hours for my luggage

Recommends Celebrity Century? Yes!

Outstanding. I try to watch my weight and was able to eat all I wanted of healthy options and didn't gain a pound.
Friendly, helpful, professional all the way
First Rate!