A dream come true!

Celebrity Century Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: December 01, 2006
Ship: Celebrity Century
This was my first cruise and my boyfriends 18 cruise. I was highly inpressed on the service and the food on the ship. My friend said he has been on many other cruise lines but not on celeberty, this was by far the greatest food and service! The entertainment was good but not as active as others, although that did not disscurage us, I would love to go again very soon.
I do think the prices on some of the drinks could have been a little better priced, that surprised me. I am not much of a drinker
but I think they over priced on the cocktails and the soda pop should have been no charge in my eyes. I had a wounderful time!!

exellent

could have been a little better .............but in all in all it keep you entertained.

they where all friendly and helpful

ship was in great shape, I could see it was recently remodeled.

Pros: service was over and above great.

Cons: prices on drinks

Recommends Celebrity Century? Yes!