Loved it!!

Celebration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

5 Night Bahamas (Jacksonville Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 31, 2008
This was our first cruise and we couldn't have expected anything more. Everything exceeded my highest expectations.
Key West is absolutely beautiful. I could have spent days there. I felt very safe in the city. All of the locals were very nice and helpful and did not mind the tourist.
Don't Miss: Butterfly Conservatory
Didn't love the Bahamas. Did not feel safe in the downtown area. Spend the day at the Atlantis Hotel Waterpark. Tour passes are $35 dollars at the hotel. $4 for a taxi there.
Don't Miss: Atlantis

Pros: Everything - Mostly I loved everything about our dining room. Our waiters were awesome and so was the food.

Cons: ??? Nothing comes to mind!

Recommends Celebration? Yes!