Our first cruise

Celebration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

5 Night Bahamas (Jacksonville Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 21, 2007
Ship: Celebration
Although the Celebration is a smaller and older ship from what I heard, being my first cruise, I was absolutely satisfied. I took the cruise to relax and that is just what I did. I ate, layed on the deck, slept, read a book and ate some more. My 4 year old daughter went to camp, while I spent quiet time at the pool.
We headed for the beach while walking through stores on duval st. However, we got lost. Beach by the National Park was too rocky!!
Don't Miss: Duval St. shopping
Don't Miss: Duval St. shopping
Affordable ferry to Paradise Island. Bring lots of cash for an expensive lunch!!! The 6.00 pizza was delicious!
Don't Miss: Dolphin Encounters and the Straw Market
Don't Miss: Dolphin Encounters and the Straw Market

Pros: Dinners

Cons: Pool size

Recommends Celebration? Yes!