Spring Break 2007

Celebration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

5 Night Bahamas (Jacksonville Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 10, 2007
My first impression of the ship was that it was old, dated, and smaller than the last cruise I went on. However, despite its age the ship was a lot of fun.
Wished I could have spent more time at this port. I would have liked to see the beaches. But I did enjoy the shopping.
Don't Miss: The shopping..
Don't Miss: The shopping..
Had all day at this port and loved every minute of it. We took the water trolley over to Paridise Island. The beaches there were awesome. We also went to Atlantis whici was unbelievable. Definately get the Yard at Senor Frogs...definately worth it.
Don't Miss: Atlantis....don't pay for the tour. You can just explore the resort yourself.

Pros: food, ports of call, room

Cons: retro-80's ship theme, drink costs

Recommends Celebration? Yes!