Great First Cruise

Celebration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

5 Night Bahamas (Jacksonville Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 05, 2007
Ship: Celebration
Being as it was my first cruise I really wasn't sure what to expect. There were plenty of activities onboard and it was a very festive atmosphere on the vessel. The bed was alittle uncomfortable but bearable. The crew was friendly and helpful as were the other passengers. Overall it was a great experience and I plan to go again someday.
Alantis resort is amazing. Overall I found it diffacult to get around and somewhat dirty. Taxi drivers drinking beer and overcharging. Gererally the people were friendly.
Don't Miss: Alantis resort and aquarium
Don't Miss: Alantis resort and aquarium
The weather was great. The area was clean and easy to get around. Rented a scooter and checked out the area unguided. The salvage museum was interesting
Don't Miss: 0 mile marker
Don't Miss: 0 mile marker

Pros: The people we met on the boat

Cons: the hidden costs

Recommends Celebration? Yes!