My First Cruise of Many

Celebration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Bahamas (Jacksonville Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 25, 2006
Ship: Celebration
The ship was well maintained and the lounges and dining rooms were well appointed, had great lighting and were very comfortable. Our stateroom had plenty of room for us and our luggage. The mattress was very comfortable. All the service personnel were friendly, considrate and more than helpful. I understand that this is one of the smaller ships in the fleet, but I liked it because it was easy to get around not so crowded wherever we would go. The main lobby was a little disappointing. I guess I was expecting a several story atrium with glass elevators....but smaller ship, smaller lobby. The food was terrific and plentiful. I will definitely sail again!

Don't Miss: Atlantis

Don't Miss: Atlantis
Excursion "A Taste of Key West' was fun and tasty.
Don't Miss: Peppers of Key West
Excursion "A Taste of Key West' was fun and tasty.
Don't Miss: Peppers of Key West

Pros: Food and Casino

Cons: Too many kids

Recommends Celebration? Yes!