Great Experience for a first timer

Celebration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Jacksonville Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 12, 2006
Ship: Celebration
This was my first Cruise. It was a wonderful experience for my family.
The evening shows in the Astoria Loung should have a little bit more popular songs, it does't appiel to the younger generation. Otherwise, everything met my expectation.
A lot to see with the tours, but again not what I expect to see in the neighborhoods.
Not much to see, was not what I expected. I expected to see more upperclass standard.
Don't Miss: Beach
Don't Miss: Beach

Pros: Outstanding staff

Cons: Salt water in pool