My first cruise!!

Celebration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Bahamas (Jacksonville Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 03, 2008
Ship: Celebration
I had an great overall impression of the ship and it's staff! It was older ship...but I did hear that it will be "retiring" this year and going abroad. I am very interested in seeing the other Carnival ships...I had a nice time!!!

Pros: The staff was very friendly and very helpful! I was really impressed that they cleaned the rooms twice a day...also that some of the crew actually was able to remember our names!!! I was very happy with my experience with Carnival:-)

Cons: The ship was an older ship. I would love to also have had more activities to do on board

Recommends Celebration? Yes!