A very relaxing cruise

Celebration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

5 Night Bahamas (Jacksonville Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 09, 2008
Ship: Celebration
The people taking care of our stateroom were excellant as were the guys that waited our table. They seemed to enjoy their duties and it showed.

The dining experience was made injoyable by the dining staff.

It seemed to take a little longer to learn to get around as compared to other cruises I have been on.

I have never had any service that exceeded what we got on this cruise. I can't say enough!
The stay seemed a bit short.
I went on this cruise to have a relaxing time on a ship. I didn't care if we stopped in Nassau or not.

Pros: There was no preasure to do anything at any time by anybody on board.

Cons: The wait in the breakfast line was not good. The omlette station caused a back up for those not getting omlettes.

Recommends Celebration? Yes!