Disappointed in my first cruise.

Celebration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

5 Night Bahamas (Jacksonville Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 06, 2007
Ship: Celebration
I was disappointed in the ship. It had areas that needed painting and upkeep, ex. the shuffleboard. I felt like I wished ahead of time I knew this was an older ship and a smaller ship. I would not have taken this cruise. The staff was wonderful however. This made it easier to have a good time. I found it hard not to get sick even with a sea sick patch and I belive this is due to the size of the ship.

GEDE and Slovake were fantastic and very kind to us.

The comedy show was great.

My children didn't feel like they wanted to attend. It didn't appeal to them. My son is 9 and my daughter is 15.

The ship is an older ship and is smaller.

It was located on the Rivera deck. The comfort was fine and the staff was great. The bottom of the boat is not recommended.
I think I could have made better use of my time but felt pressured by the locals to buy their stuff. They are in your face with it and this makes it hard to enjoy yourself. This was my first experience and I was unsure.
I was offended by the shops and the offensive writings on their souveniers. I felt like it wasn't for children.

Pros: The staff was very friendly and memorable.

Cons: The upkeep of the ship. I was very disappointed in the ship.

Recommends Celebration? No.