Great Cruise Line

Celebration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Bahamas (Jacksonville Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 06, 2007
Ship: Celebration
The ship was always clean and the staff was exceptionally friendly all the time. The food was incredible and our dining staff was the best staff I've ever had in my life. The whole vacation was a blast and the only two things that I wish I had during it was more time during the day and more days on the vacation.

The food was incredible, if only I had room for more. The staff was the best!

Shows were great, including all of the cast and the variety.

Best staff ever!

Surprisingly clean at all times. The staff was always working to make it look perfect.

Kayaking was great fun.
Snorkeling was a blast saw a large number of fish. The harbor tour that was included was interesting.

Pros: Everything, it was one of the best vacations I have ever had

Cons: The trip was over too soon

Recommends Celebration? Yes!