My experience was superb.

Celebration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

5 Night Bahamas (Jacksonville Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 25, 2007
Ship: Celebration
I was very comfortable with the services provided by all the staff on the Celebration cruise ship. This is my second time traveling with Carnival and was not disappointed with making the choice of traveling with them. Everyone made sure that my vacation was well celebrated. I would recommend it to anyone. My only dissappointment was that I could not stay on longer with the friendly atmosphere that was provided throughout my stay.

Everyone were very friendly, with the exception of the photo gallery staff. I did not go back to ask about or get anymore pictures, for fear of being treated very rude. I did not want to spoil my fun.

Atlantis was superb. My friend and her daughter really enjoyed it. So did I.

Pros: Everything was perfectly set up for our fun and excitement.

Cons: We should have been able to stay on the ship until evening. I wanted all I could get out of my experience on the

Recommends Celebration? Yes!