Loved it! Loved it! Loved it!

Celebration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: June 01, 2007
Ship: Celebration
Although the ship is smaller than others, it is very comfortable,cozy and clean. I felt like I was on an episode of "The Love Boat" by the layout of the boat.

The dining room had great food, I loved the cheesecake and the melting chocolate cake (try it at least once). The midnight buffet was amazing! I enjoyed eating at the dinner,lunch, and breakfast buffet - everything was so good! It was nice having ice cream or frozen yogurt anytime you wanted!

Skip, the cruise director, was so funny! You have to watch the Newlywed Game! The singers and dancers were excellent. Their performances were great, you won't be disappointed!

From the minute you walk on the boat, everyone is nice and helpful. I noticed that they were always working and making things easier for the passengers. They seemed to really enjoy their jobs.

It was easy to find everything, and the ship was so clean - The workers take pride in what they do.

The bed was so so so comfortable I wanted to take it home. The room was really neat and clean. Our steward seemed always to be working!

Pros: Everything from the ship, food, and entertainment to the excursions!

Cons: I loved everything