I HAD THE TIME OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!

Celebration Cruise Review to Caribbean

Sail Date: February 01, 2007
Ship: Celebration
I've been on Holland America and Royal Carribean and the Celebration is overall the BEST I've experienced!!! I am sooooo impressed! It's perfect.

The greatest part of my experience in the dining room was our head waiter JULIAN!!! Joseph the Matre'D was super-charged!! I met the most wonderful people at our table!!! Table 151!!! yea!

I danced in the GalaxZ disco and sang "THE TELEPHONE MAN" in the talent show! It was so fun. Be sure to purchase the ship video . They go around recording all the fun!

I did'nt have children with me, but there were lots and lots of kids !! I even made friends with some. They were having a BLAST!!!!!!!

Loved Anderson on the Lido Deck.......he got all of my drinks with a smile!!
I have to tell you about Julian again in the dining room. I made a true friend with him!

Very clean, the staterooms were a good size and I loved the layout of the ship!!

Was impressed with the size!

Pros: Making the best friends ever!

Cons: I LOVED everything! I LOVE YA'LL!!!!!!!!!

Recommends Celebration? Yes!