A great time!

Celebration Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Bahamas (Jacksonville Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 07, 2006
Ship: Celebration
The ship was smaller than I expected, but very clean. All staff was very nice, curteous, and helpful. Getting on and off the boat was easy and staff was a big part of that.

Was told by someone that "Key West is not known for its' beaches, so don't waste your time."
Don't Miss: Para-sailing
I took a beach excursion and we were and hour late returning because people would not board the boat in a timely manner. I was left behind by friends because I was an hour late getting back!
Don't Miss: Go to the Beach!

Pros: The room, food, sit down dinners, shops.

Cons: The beauty salon, got a pedicure, it was horrible!